Recommendations for Use
- Healthy newborn foals: For best results, following an adequate intake of colostrum administer 30cc of Bio-Sponge™ Paste or 3 tablespoons (27.6g) of Bio-Sponge™ Powder mixed with 30cc of water 6 hours after the foal first nurses the mare. Administer twice daily for 6 days or as directed by your veterinarian.
- Foals with mild diarrhoea* For best results, following an adequate intake of colostrum administer 30-60cc of Bio-Sponge Paste or 3 tablespoons (27.6g) of Bio-Sponge Powder mixed with 30cc of water 2-4 times daily or as directed by your veterinarian. Discontinue use 1 day after mild diarrhoea resolve.
- Adult horses with mild diarrhoea*: Administer 120cc of Bio-Sponge Paste or one 4 oz. scoop (97.5g) of powder twice daily or as directed by your veterinarian.
- Adult horses with mild diarrhoea*: (Veterinary use only): Based on 1,000lb horse, administer up to 1 lb. (approximately 5 level 4oz scoops) powder mixed in 3 liters of water by stomach tube once every 6-12 hours until the diarrhoea resolves.
- Active ingredients per scoop (97.5 g)
- Di-Tri-Octahedral Smectite 97,500 mg